Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Correspondent Trend Press reveals what happened in the session of Parliament today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Correspondent Trend Press reveals what happened in the session of Parliament today Empty Correspondent Trend Press reveals what happened in the session of Parliament today

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:52 am

[size=30]Correspondent Trend Press reveals what happened in the session of Parliament today[/size]
    07/01/2018 02:28 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Special

A reporter for "Trend Press" in the parliament today, said Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri referred to the issue of masking or not on the answers of the Minister of Communications in the session on Sunday next to be in the meeting next Monday to determine the date of questioning the Minister of Electricity.

The correspondent added that "the Council voted on the wording of a resolution issued by the Committee on Culture and Information requires the concerned parties to facilitate the procedures for the export of the Iraqi book."

He pointed out that the parliament ended the reading of the report and discussion of the draft law amending the law of fines contained in the Penal Code No. (111) for the year 1969 amended and other special laws No. (6) for the year 2008.

He pointed out that "the House of Representatives will finish reading the report and discuss the draft law on the rights of Turkmen."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am