Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers: 150 billion dinars the amount of disbursements to damaged their property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers: 150 billion dinars the amount of disbursements to damaged their property Empty Council of Ministers: 150 billion dinars the amount of disbursements to damaged their property

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jan 2018, 6:58 am

Council of Ministers: 150 billion dinars the amount of disbursements to damaged their property

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Sunday that the amount of disbursements to citizens affected their property during the year 2017 amounted to about 150 billion dinars. 

The Secretariat said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "The total disbursements to citizens affected their property as a result of military operations and military errors and terrorist operations in Baghdad and the provinces since 2 January to 31 December 2017, amounted to 149 billion and 880 million and 453 thousand and 472 dinars "He said. 

The statement added that "most of the funds distributed to the affected covered by the sub-committees in Baghdad and the provinces," noting that "all funds allocated by the Ministry of Finance of the affected citizens their property shall be in accordance with the decisions issued by the Central Committee to compensate the affected."

A large number of citizens' properties have been damaged since 2003 and so far as a result of "terrorist" and military operations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:24 am