Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Foreign Ministry: There is no news of the fate of the crew of the oil tanker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Foreign Ministry: There is no news of the fate of the crew of the oil tanker Empty Iranian Foreign Ministry: There is no news of the fate of the crew of the oil tanker

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 3:00 am

Iranian Foreign Ministry: There is no news of the fate of the crew of the oil tanker 151532671672206100-660x330

Iranian Foreign Ministry: There is no news of the fate of the crew of the oil tanker

Iran's deputy foreign minister for consular affairs, Hassan Qashqavi, said there was no news of the fate of the crew of the Iranian oil tanker, which exploded after a collision on Saturday with a cargo ship in the waters of the East China Sea.
    "Unfortunately, the tanker has not been extinguished until now, despite the local potential," Qashqawi said. "We are sending a giant firefighter to the scene.

He said the tanker "Sanji" was scheduled to unload its cargo in South Korea, where it collided with a Chinese cargo ship in the eastern coast of China (Saturday evening), and to transport it oil materials was ignition severe.

The Iranian consul in Shanghai has been following developments with the representative of the Iranian shipping company in China, the consul said, adding that a giant fireboat would be sent to the scene.

Qashqawi said that most of the crew were Iranians and that there was no news of their fate because they could not be approached, only one kilometer away.

http://www.aljournal.com/الخارجية-الايرانية-لا-انباء-عن-مصير-طا/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:51 am