Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy hopes to get $ 100 billion for the reconstruction of its liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy hopes to get $ 100 billion for the reconstruction of its liberated areas Empty Iraq 's economy hopes to get $ 100 billion for the reconstruction of its liberated areas

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2018, 3:29 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy hopes to get $ 100 billion for the reconstruction of its liberated areas[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak said Tuesday that during his visit to Kuwait, he discussed the organizational matters of the Iraq reconstruction conference to be held in February.

"The conference will not be a traditional one, and the investment opportunities that will be announced will be a major pillar. It will prepare investment plans and reports on the extent of damage to liberated cities and the need for reconstruction according to specialized field studies," Al-Alaq said in a statement.

He added that "the conference will discuss the issue of securing humanitarian operations in liberated areas," stressing his confidence in the State of Kuwait and its success in organizing conferences.

A report on the amount of destruction and the amounts needed for the reconstruction of Iraq will be posted on the official website of the conference on January 13.

He added that the amount needed by Iraq for reconstruction is not less than 100 billion dollars to support the housing sector, which has been severely affected and sectors of oil and telecommunications and basic industries and services, including water and sanitation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:59 am