Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Syrian side confirms readiness of the port of Kamal Kamal for commercial exchange with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - The Syrian side confirms readiness of the port of Kamal Kamal for commercial exchange with Iraq Empty The Syrian side confirms readiness of the port of Kamal Kamal for commercial exchange with Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2018, 4:06 am

The Syrian side confirms readiness of the port of Kamal Kamal for commercial exchange with Iraq
    Jan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The Syrian side announced that the port of Albu Kamal with Iraq is in good condition and allows the passage of trucks and transport of goods. 

"Syrian goods and commodities are very popular in the Iraqi market, especially in the industries and agricultural products, where it can be invested and exported large amounts of citrus if it is agreed," said General Commander Sobeih in a press statement. 

"It is expected that the movement of the exchange of goods through the port of Albu Kamal, an advanced figure, the desire of the Syrian and Iraqi sides in the development of trade exchange 

He stressed:" Work has been on the development of roads are in good condition and allow the transit of trucks and transport of goods, The Syrian side is ready for the return of trade exchange with Iraq. "

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:19 am