Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 1:52 am

Out of bounds -1
    Out of bounds

Japan's 
    Nikkei rises to 26-year 
    high on Tuesday, boosted by Wall Street gains during a holiday in Japan, and heavyweight Fast Fast has risen on the index, driven by strong sales in Canon The Nikkei closed up 0.6 percent at 23,849.99 points, its highest close since November 1991. Japanese markets were closed on Monday for a public holiday. Fast rose 1.2 percent after the clothing sales company said on Friday that Unico's sales Japan rose 18.1 percent in December Year-on-year. Fast added 20 points to Nikkei to become its biggest backer. The shares of chipmaker equipment and electronics makers rose, with Tokyo Electron up 1.7 percent and TDK up 0.9 percent.
    The broader Topix index rose 0.5 percent to close at 1889.29 points, its highest close since June 1991.

New York 
    Gold falls on expectations of US interest rate hike
    NEW YORK (Reuters) - Gold fell on Tuesday amid expectations of further US interest rate increases this year. Gold fell 0.2 percent to $ 1317.86 an ounce by 0655 GMT. Last week, the metal touched its highest level since September 15 at $ 1325.86 an ounce. Gold in US futures fell 0.1 percent to $ 1318.90 an ounce. The dollar hit a one-week high against a basket of other major currencies on Monday. The dollar index was steady at 92.342 on Tuesday. Investors were betting on new US interest rate hikes after Friday's jobs data, which gave no reason to change the Federal Reserve's policy tightening expectations.

VIENNA ( 
    Reuters) - OPEC is 
    following up unrest in Iran and the economic crisis in Venezuela, but will only increase production if there are major and long-term supply disruptions from the two countries, a senior Opec source said. "The OPEC policy is to reduce stocks to normal levels, and they will not be derailed unless there is a supply disruption in the range of one million barrels per day," the source said in an interview. For more than a month led to n R in the crude supply to consumers.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:13 am