Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alfalh: adoption of the election law middle of next month

chouchou
chouchou

Alfalh: adoption of the election law middle of next month Empty Alfalh: adoption of the election law middle of next month

Post by chouchou Tue 29 Oct 2013, 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Predicted MP for the coalition of state law on Alfalh adoption of the electoral law middle of next month, stressing that the Kurds will seek to increase the compensatory seats and acceptance of multiple constituencies.

And said Alfalh in a statement (IMN) "Kurdistan Alliance supports political and realistic in dealing with important laws such as the electoral law is expected to accept multiple departments are demanding an increase of compensatory seats up to some demands."

"The leaders of political blocs held multiple meetings to resolve differences over the election law and the resolution of all the problems that hinder the holding of elections on schedule."

He continued, "There is no political crisis, because the fact overturn an article in the new law Sadil Electoral Act 2009 in force and we can say that the political process is witnessing relatively stable during these days."

The House of Representatives select the 30 month deadline for approval of the new election law, or return to the Elections Act of 2005.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 6:10 pm