Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sweden warns against cutting US aid to Palestinians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sweden warns against cutting US aid to Palestinians Empty Sweden warns against cutting US aid to Palestinians

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 3:55 am

Sweden warns against cutting US aid to Palestinians

11:12 - 10/01/2018

Sweden warns against cutting US aid to Palestinians %D9%81%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Sweden, one of the largest donors to the Palestinians, on Wednesday warned the United States against cutting US funding for UNRWA, warning that such a decision would be "very negative" and would "destabilize" the Middle East.
    "His country discussed its concerns about this with the US administration in Washington," Sky News quoted Swedish ambassador to the United Nations Olof Skog as saying. "The same thing was discussed with his American counterpart, Nikki Hailey, Expressed the administration's intention to freeze funding of $ 125 million due on January 1 for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).
    "My fear is that while we are discussing regional stability in the Middle East, withdrawing UNRWA funding will be very negative by the humanitarian needs of more than 5 million people and will destabilize the region," he said.
    The Swedish ambassador did not rule out discussing the file in the Security Council, which is preparing to hold its regular meeting on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on January 25.
    The Palestinian Authority relies heavily on international aid, which analysts, including the Israelis, say are helping to maintain stability in the region. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 14 Jun 2024, 10:52 pm