Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korean president looks forward to meeting summit with his North counterpart

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korean president looks forward to meeting summit with his North counterpart Empty South Korean president looks forward to meeting summit with his North counterpart

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 3:57 am

South Korean president looks forward to meeting summit with his North counterpart

08:38 - 10/01/2018

South Korean president looks forward to meeting summit with his North counterpart %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%86%D8%BA-%D8%A3%D9%88%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    South Korean President Mon Jie-nen has expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart Kim Jong-un, but only if "certain conditions are met, not just for the meeting."
    "If the conditions are right and the vision is clear, I am ready to meet with North Korea," JN said at a press conference at the presidential palace.
    He added: "I leave the door open for any kind of meetings, including the summit if the inter-Korean relations require it," indicating that the international community could impose severe sanctions on North Korea, if not serious or if you dared to commit military provocations once Other.
    On the issue of nuclear weapons, Jie stressed that "improving inter-Korean relations requires resolving the issue of nuclear weapons in North Korea," relations can be improved with resolving the issue of nuclear weapons, and the issue can be resolved after the improvement of relations, "stressing that" nuclear disarmament on the peninsula Korean is the basic position of the government and can not be waived, which we look forward to announced by the two Koreas in a joint statement in the future. "
    "We need to ensure the peaceful and stable life of the people by bringing peace to the Korean Peninsula," he said, stressing that there should be no new war on the Korean Peninsula.
    The South Korean president stressed that efforts should be made to successfully establish the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Pyongchang and be an Olympiada for peace and a peaceful solution to the North Korean nuclear issue.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:59 am