Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States refuses to disclose the numbers of its troops in Iraq and confirms that they exist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - The United States refuses to disclose the numbers of its troops in Iraq and confirms that they exist Empty The United States refuses to disclose the numbers of its troops in Iraq and confirms that they exist

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:03 am

The United States refuses to disclose the numbers of its troops in Iraq and confirms that they exist with the approval of Baghdad

10:51 - 10/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Seelman on Wednesday refused to disclose the numbers of US troops in Iraq, saying they had no statistics on their numbers.
    "The numbers of US forces have declined significantly," Seelman told media outlets, followed by the source.
    "I do not have statistics on the current setup, but the presence of these is limited to security consultation and did not have any combat role," he added, stressing that the US presence in Anbar province and others are in full coordination with the Iraqi government.
    A source in the crowd of Anbar said in a statement to (information), on Tuesday, that the air base of Ain al-Assad has seen during the past two days a heavy landing and landing of aircraft at the airport.
    The British newspaper "Night Templer International" reported in a report yesterday that Britain sent troops to Iraq to protect US forces stationed at the base of Al-Assad west of Anbar.
    This came at a time when a security source in Anbar province revealed that the number of American troops within the base of the air force in the west of the province to more than 13 thousand soldiers as advisers, officers and soldiers. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am