Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: Iran's commitment to the nuclear agreement depends on America's commitment to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: Iran's commitment to the nuclear agreement depends on America's commitment to it Empty Zarif: Iran's commitment to the nuclear agreement depends on America's commitment to it

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jan 2018, 1:47 am

[size=30]Zarif: Iran's commitment to the nuclear agreement depends on America's commitment to it[/size]
    11/01/2018 09:59 | Number of readings: 97
    font size:  Zarif: Iran's commitment to the nuclear agreement depends on America's commitment to it Font_decrease  Zarif: Iran's commitment to the nuclear agreement depends on America's commitment to it Font_enlarge
     Zarif: Iran's commitment to the nuclear agreement depends on America's commitment to it Thumbnail.php?file=151560881778339100_899709988
    Trend Press / Continue

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Thursday that Iran's commitment to the nuclear deal is subject to the United States commitment to the agreement, stressing that the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has confirmed Iran's commitment to its nuclear deal.

"Everyone agrees that all parties to the nuclear agreement must abide by their commitments and that the IAEA has confirmed Iran's commitment to its nuclear agreement," Zarif, who is currently in Moscow, said on Twitter.

"But Iran's continued commitment to the nuclear agreement depends on the commitment of the United States of America to this agreement," Zarif said.

"I met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Moscow and I will go to Brussels to discuss with the foreign ministers of the three European countries (Britain, France and Germany) and EU representative Federica Mujerini.

All agreed that it was necessary for all to abide by their obligations under the nuclear agreement. The IAEA supported Iran's full commitment, but the continuation of this situation depends on the full commitment of the United States.

A European diplomat said the aim of the Brussels meeting was to reaffirm Europe's support for the nuclear deal and send a message to the United States not to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/200355.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:09 am