Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MOSCOW: America expels Russian journalists who do not cooperate with its security services

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

MOSCOW: America expels Russian journalists who do not cooperate with its security services Empty MOSCOW: America expels Russian journalists who do not cooperate with its security services

Post by rocky Thu 11 Jan 2018, 2:51 am

MOSCOW: America expels Russian journalists who do not cooperate with its security services

10:01 - 11/01/2018

MOSCOW: America expels Russian journalists who do not cooperate with its security services %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x435
Information / follow up ..
The Russian Embassy in Washington announced Thursday that the United States is exerting pressure on the Russian media by canceling visas, as well as expelling journalists in an attempt to convince them to cooperate with the security services.
"Russia opposes the imposition of restrictions on press freedom, including the work of foreign media and journalists, contrary to what can be said of the United States and some of its allies who continue their unacceptable pressure on the Russian media, rather than mutual cooperation with them," the embassy said in a statement.
"The measures amounted to the cancellation of visas, the expulsion of Russian journalists, as well as repeated attempts by foreign intelligence services to persuade them to cooperate with them," the statement added.
The US Justice Department included the channel " RT America" ​​Russian in the list of foreign agents, in accordance with the law on this matter, issued in 1938. End / 25 g

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2022, 3:40 am