Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy criticizes the government's position on the Americans' presence and doubts Abadi's ability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - A deputy criticizes the government's position on the Americans' presence and doubts Abadi's ability  Empty A deputy criticizes the government's position on the Americans' presence and doubts Abadi's ability

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:56 am

A deputy criticizes the government's position on the Americans' presence and doubts Abadi's ability to remove them

08:46 - 11/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Nabih al-Hababi confirmed on Thursday the position of the Iraqi government on the US military presence despite the end of the fighting with the organization "Daash" criminal, while doubting the ability of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to remove US forces.
    "The Iraqi government is supposed to announce the withdrawal of American forces after the end of the fighting with a full victory and victory," Al-Habbabi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. He warned against the Americans returning from the window after they left the door.
    "The security forces do not need so many American advisers," al-Hababi said, asking whether Abadi could ask the Americans to leave Iraq.
    The US ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Seelman, refused in press statements on Wednesday, to disclose the numbers of US troops in Iraq, noting that he does not have statistics on the numbers, while confirming that they exist with the consent of the federal government.
    The British newspaper "Night Templer International" reported in a report yesterday that Britain sent troops to Iraq to protect US forces stationed at the base of Al-Assad west of Anbar.
    This came at a time when a security source in Anbar province revealed that the number of American troops within the base of the air force in the west of the province to more than 13 thousand soldiers as advisers, officers and soldiers. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am