Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade announces the launch of the exhibition "Made in Iraq" mid-month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Trade announces the launch of the exhibition "Made in Iraq" mid-month Empty Trade announces the launch of the exhibition "Made in Iraq" mid-month

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:08 am

Trade announces the launch of the exhibition "Made in Iraq" mid-month
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The director of the Iraqi General Organization for Trade and Trade Services, Hashim Mohammad Hatem, announced on Thursday the launch of an exhibition in Iraq at the middle of this month at the Baghdad International Fair.
    "The annual conference and exhibition was held in Iraq under the slogan" Industry Week ", organized by the Business Land Company for International Exhibitions and sponsored by the Ministry of Industry and Minerals on the grounds of the Baghdad International Fair, will be officially sponsored by the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Hatem said in a statement received by Iraq News. Industry and Minerals, Ministry of Commerce, General Company for Iraqi Trade and Trade Services, Iraqi Business Council, Federation of Iraqi Industries and Industrial Bank ".
    He added that "the exhibition (Made in Iraq) will be held for the period from 15 to 18 January by the company organized the ground for international exhibitions," noting that "the establishment of this exhibition is an important point and appropriate to meet all private and mixed companies and the public sector, Framework of the overall objective to build a new Iraq and encourage investment and Iraqi commercial and economic activity and increase exports.
    He pointed out that "the entities that will participate in the exhibition (Made in Iraq) includes Iraqi companies and agencies concerned with industries and contracting, unions and chambers of commerce and industry in addition to the ministries and official bodies competent and the exhibition will include all goods and consumer products and related products in the construction and reconstruction of Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm