Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gazprom Oil reduces the estimates of the production ceiling of Badra oil field to 85 thousand barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

thousand - Gazprom Oil reduces the estimates of the production ceiling of Badra oil field to 85 thousand barrel Empty Gazprom Oil reduces the estimates of the production ceiling of Badra oil field to 85 thousand barrel

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jan 2018, 7:57 am

[ltr]Gazprom Oil reduces the estimates of the production ceiling of Badra oil field to 85 thousand barrels per day[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-11 at 13:31 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News
    The company has been forced to reduce its production ceiling in the oil field of Badra in Iraq after it turned out that the field is more geologically complex than previously thought, and this comes as Baghdad did not ask Gazprom Oil to reduce production.
    The Badra field began production in 2014 and reached 85,000 bpd.
    Initially, a consortium including Gazprom Petroleum, Koreagas (KOGAS), South Korea's Petronas, the Iraqi Oil Exploration Company and Turkey's TPAO planned to reach a peak production of 170,000 bpd.
    But Denis Sugaypov, head of large projects management at Gazprom Oil, said the consortium had proposed to the Iraqi government to set a production ceiling in the next few years at about 85 thousand barrels per day.
    "We now produce 85,000 barrels per day," he said.
    So far, the project has invested $ 4 billion, including $ 1 billion for a gas processing plant. By 2030, the consortium will invest an additional $ 2.5 billion.
    Gazprom's chief executive officer, Vadim Yakovlev, said the Badra field is expected to reach 110,000 bpd in the future.
    Iraq has asked foreign producers to cut spending on oil projects to reduce the government's lack of liquidity in joint ventures. Lukoil has also been forced to cut its production plans there.
    Baghdad did not ask Gazprom Oil to cut production.
    is over
    M

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:20 am