Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Demonstrations for employees of airlines in central Baghdad to demand the renewal of their contract

rocky

Demonstrations for employees of airlines in central Baghdad to demand the renewal of their contract

Post by rocky on Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:04 am

[size=30]Demonstrations for employees of airlines in central Baghdad to demand the renewal of their contracts[/size]
12/01/2018 10:39 | Number of readings: 1
font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
[rtl]Dozens of Iraqi Airways employees organized a demonstration in central Baghdad on Friday to demand the renewal of their contracts and pay their salaries .[/rtl]
[rtl]A local source said in a statement, "Trend Press," that dozens of employees of the contracts of operations of Iraqi Airways demonstrated, this morning, in central Baghdad to demand the renewal of their contracts .[/rtl]
[rtl]He added that the demonstrators also raised banners demanding the payment of salaries overdue six months ago .[/rtl]
[rtl]Local media earlier reported that the Ministry of Transport had canceled contracts for all "temporary" employees of Iraqi Airways.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Apr 2018, 12:51 am