Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington vows to expand its sanctions on Russia to include 50 people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington vows to expand its sanctions on Russia to include 50 people Empty Washington vows to expand its sanctions on Russia to include 50 people

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:08 am

[size=30]Washington vows to expand its sanctions on Russia to include 50 people[/size]
    12/01/2018 10:21 | Number of readings: 19
    font size:  Washington vows to expand its sanctions on Russia to include 50 people Font_decrease  Washington vows to expand its sanctions on Russia to include 50 people Font_enlarge
     Washington vows to expand its sanctions on Russia to include 50 people Thumbnail.php?file=573b1c99c3618849358b45b4_507902164
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The US government plans to expand the scope of its sanctions on businessmen and owners of Russian companies to include the new list 50 officials and businessmen high-level.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The new sanctions list, according to the Russian daily Kommersant, will include high-ranking officials and businessmen.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Under the law "Fight the enemies of the United States through sanctions", the list will not only include officials and businessmen,[/rtl]
    [rtl]But also members of their families. The list could be extended to up to 300 persons, and the names of the persons to be punished were not mentioned.[/rtl]
    [rtl] US Treasury Secretary Stephen Monocin said earlier that Washington was working to impose sanctions against Russia and that such sanctions would be announced in the near future.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:22 am