Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

America hosts a meeting of the Syrian opposition in Washington

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:40 am

21:15 - 11/01/2018

Information / follow-up ...
A member of the joint negotiating body of the Syrian opposition Basma Qaddamani said on Thursday that the representatives of the Commission will hold a series of meetings with senior US officials in Washington.
Qadmani told the Russian news agency Novosti that "the delegation headed by Nasr al-Hariri, the head of the opposition body in the Geneva negotiations, intends to hold a scheduled meeting with the National Security Adviser at the White House Herbert Remuend McMaster, as well as another meeting with Acting Deputy Foreign Minister American Middle East David Satterfield. "
The official said that "the opposition delegation held a meeting in the US capital with members of Congress, including the Chairman of the Committee on International Affairs in the US House of Representatives Ed Royce."
"Representatives of the opposition will participate today in the meeting of the small working group on Syria, in the presence of representatives of the United States, France, Britain, Saudi Arabia and Jordan," Qidmani said.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Apr 2018, 4:56 am