Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Iran must stop its destabilizing activities in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Iran must stop its destabilizing activities in the region Empty Trump: Iran must stop its destabilizing activities in the region

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:59 am

[size=32]
    Trump: Iran must stop its destabilizing activities in the region[/size]
     Trump: Iran must stop its destabilizing activities in the region 1-1012047

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump, in a telephone conversation with French President Emmanuel Macaron, stressed the need for Iran to stop its destabilizing activities in the region, the White House said. 
    For his part, McCron stressed the "importance of respecting" the nuclear agreement with Iran "by all its sites," according to the Elysee.

The French presidency said in a statement: "The proper implementation of the agreement must be accompanied by dialogue with Iran on its ballistic program and regional policies, to ensure greater stability in the Middle East."

Trump, who is fiercely opposed to the nuclear deal, is expected to announce in the coming days whether he will re-impose a series of economic sanctions that have been suspended after Iran's dismantlement, especially uranium enrichment facilities.

Tehran has already vowed to retaliate, saying it is "ready for all scenarios.

Meeting of the National Security Council

On the other hand, the US president chairs a meeting of the National Security Council in the White House to discuss his decision on the fate of sanctions on Iran.

The US State Department expected the president to make his decision today.

Trump is considering the possibility of keeping sanctions on Iran's nuclear program frozen under the nuclear deal or re-imposing it.

US Treasury Secretary Steve Menuchin predicted new sanctions on Tehran.

"I expect to impose new sanctions on Iran, we are looking into it, we have presented it and I think you can expect new sanctions," Menuchin said.

"If Trump is to keep the sanctions frozen, he may resort to sanctions against individuals and entities for human rights violations," Tserapat said.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/147314c5-5a8b-4836-aa28-6c416b61d1a2

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:52 pm