Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A public outcry and a secret terror. This is what Saudi Arabia is experiencing after Iran's protests

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A public outcry and a secret terror. This is what Saudi Arabia is experiencing after Iran's protests Empty A public outcry and a secret terror. This is what Saudi Arabia is experiencing after Iran's protests

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jan 2018, 3:14 am

A public outcry and a secret terror. This is what Saudi Arabia is experiencing after Iran's protests
    A public outcry and a secret terror. This is what Saudi Arabia is experiencing after Iran's protests Irq_933733119_1515679529
    The US magazine "Forbes" revealed that despite the apparent public outcry over the anti-government riots and protests in Iran, the Saudi leaders were completely silent about them.
    "The prevailing feeling among decision-makers in the kingdom is concern and perhaps horror, that the cloning of these protests on a wider scale within Saudi Arabia," the magazine said in its report, titled "Public Wrath and Horror and Secret Concern" .
    Forbes described what it called "the reason behind the Saudi concern over Iranian protests."
    "Saudi citizens are now involved in many grievances that have forced Iranians to take part in the streets," she said.
    "Saudi Arabia has now implemented a series of economic reforms, in which it has subsidized a large number of products, including energy services and fuel prices, which have caused Saudi families more economic burdens," she said.
    "Instead of celebrating, officials in Saudi Arabia and the other five Gulf kingdoms should take note and take caution so as not to face a similar fate if they make these changes," she said.
    "The Iranian protests, as a warning to Riyadh, are that the reforms should be carried out in stages, and that remedying the shock of reforms is not done with more violence and tyranny." Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=90379

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:18 am