Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting between the security and the defense, parliamentary and religious to discuss the US presen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting between the security and the defense, parliamentary and religious to discuss the US presen Empty A meeting between the security and the defense, parliamentary and religious to discuss the US presen

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jan 2018, 3:28 am

A meeting between the security and the defense, parliamentary and religious to discuss the US presence in Iraq
    January 12 2018 11:14 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iskandar and Tout Member of the House of Representatives[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Security and Defense Committee on Friday unveiled a meeting between its members and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to discuss the US military presence in the western regions of Iraq, pointing out that the foreign military presence harms the national security of the country. 

The committee member Iskandar and Tutt said in a statement that the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary asked Prime Minister Haider Abadi meeting with him to discuss the issue of the US presence in Iraq. 

He added that Abadi promised to hold the meeting soon, pointing out that the committee will ask questions to Abadi on the validity of media reports of the increasing numbers of US forces in Arbil and Anbar, as well as determine the powers of these forces and their functions and the ambiguity surrounding this file.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:48 am