Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union of Arab Banks for «Economy News»: Arab talks to establish a bank with capital of 500 million d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

banks - Union of Arab Banks for «Economy News»: Arab talks to establish a bank with capital of 500 million d Empty Union of Arab Banks for «Economy News»: Arab talks to establish a bank with capital of 500 million d

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2018, 3:03 am

Union of Arab Banks for «Economy News»: Arab talks to establish a bank with capital of 500 million dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq and Syria

The Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks, Wissam Fattouh, the Arab efforts to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria in coordination with China, stressing that the capital of the bank will be 500 million dollars.
    Fattouh said in an exclusive interview for "Economy News" that "discussions and dialogues are continuing between the Union of Arab banks and the Chinese side with the participation of Iraqi and Lebanese and Jordanian and Egyptian related to the establishment of a bank to undertake the reconstruction of Iraq and Syria."
    He added that the capital of the bank will be initially 500 million dollars, pointing to the need to confirm cooperation between the Union of Arab banks and the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi private banks in terms of awareness and training for all cadres of the Iraqi banking sector.
    The Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks, expressed his admiration for Iraqi banks that enjoy the highest levels of infrastructure, stressing that this positive image enjoyed by the Iraqi banks must be transferred internationally.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:13 am