Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait's new plan for the "tweeting of government jobs"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait's new plan for the "tweeting of government jobs" Empty Kuwait's new plan for the "tweeting of government jobs"

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2018, 3:27 am

Kuwait's new plan for the "tweeting of government jobs"

10:31 - 14/01/2018

Kuwait's new plan for the "tweeting of government jobs" %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    KUWAIT: The new government training plan is gradually ending the work of expatriates in some government jobs, making the workers 100 percent Kuwaiti by 2022, Kuwaiti media reported on Sunday.
    According to an official document, "The Ministry of Finance will begin to implement the plan (resettlement of jobs)," where the ministries and government agencies, in coordination with the Civil Service Bureau, will address the need to equip each government entity with a list of the number of expatriate employees , Which will be laid off during the next fiscal year, starting from April 2018 until the end of March 2019.
    The document states that "the decision obliges government agencies to reduce the number of expatriate employees working for them annually, in order to reach by 2022 for the percentages of each specific functional group, according to the plan of the government launched last September."
    The document emphasizes the reduction of the number of expatriates and the commitment to the percentage of each staff member.
    Government agencies will begin to freeze the jobs of expatriates working in the administrative support functions group, one of five disciplines that will be fully funded by 2022.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:04 pm