Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Azhar organizes a global conference in support of Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Azhar organizes a global conference in support of Jerusalem Empty Al-Azhar organizes a global conference in support of Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 am

Al-Azhar organizes a global conference in support of Jerusalem

11:35 - 14/01/2018

Al-Azhar organizes a global conference in support of Jerusalem %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%87%D8%B1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Al-Azhar International Conference in Support of Al-Quds, which will be held on January 17-18, will discuss several main themes that will focus on restoring awareness of the issue of Jerusalem and emphasizing its Arab-Islamic identity.
    According to the newspaper "Al-Ahram," the international conference, organized by Al-Azhar in cooperation with the Council of Muslim Sages and pays great attention at all levels Arab, Islamic and international, many of the working papers across three axes, the first under the title «Arab identity of Jerusalem and its mission», Which deals with "the global religious status of Jerusalem, Jerusalem and its civilization in history and present, the impact of changing identity in spreading hatred, and the refutation of Zionist claims about Jerusalem and Palestine."
    The second axis is entitled "Raising awareness of the issue of Jerusalem" and addresses the issues of "the international legal status of Jerusalem, the political role in restoring awareness, the cultural and educational role in the issue of Jerusalem and the importance of the media role in restoring awareness."
    The third theme of the conference will discuss "International Responsibility for Jerusalem". It will address several topics on the "responsibility of religious institutions" towards Jerusalem, as well as "the responsibility of international organizations" and "the responsibility of the global civil society". Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am