Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea wants allies to resolve the crisis with its northern neighbor

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

South Korea wants allies to resolve the crisis with its northern neighbor Empty South Korea wants allies to resolve the crisis with its northern neighbor

Post by rocky Sun 14 Jan 2018, 3:31 am

South Korea wants allies to resolve the crisis with its northern neighbor

09:26 - 14/01/2018

South Korea wants allies to resolve the crisis with its northern neighbor %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
Information / follow up ..
South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-hwa will travel to Canada on Monday for a meeting of the 16-nation ministers on security and stability on the Korean Peninsula, the South Korean Foreign Ministry announced Sunday.
"During the meeting of the countries participating in the Korean War, Minister Kang intends to provide a detailed explanation of the outcome of the high-level inter-Korean talks held on Tuesday and will discuss with her counterparts from countries how to reach a diplomatic solution," Yonhap News Agency quoted a ministry statement as saying. The North Korean nuclear issue. "
"Minister Kang is seeking bilateral talks with the United States and Japan and trilateral talks with them, where coordination is now under way with the countries concerned to make it a success," a ministry official said. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Wed 01 Feb 2023, 12:44 pm