Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian report: Saudi Arabia is the most prominent regional supporter to postpone the elections in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian report: Saudi Arabia is the most prominent regional supporter to postpone the elections in I Empty Iranian report: Saudi Arabia is the most prominent regional supporter to postpone the elections in I

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2018, 3:36 am

Iranian report: Saudi Arabia is the most prominent regional supporter to postpone the elections in Iraq

10:03 - 14/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi Arabia is the main regional supporter of the postponement of the upcoming parliamentary elections in Iraq, an Iranian report said on Sunday, pointing out that Sunnis and Barzani Party are prominent advocates of postponement.
    "All parties, including Iran, the United States and the United Nations, want to hold the elections on schedule, but the internal opponents of this and those behind them, such as Saudi Arabia, are trying to hold the elections at another date," the report, published by Tasnim, said.
    He added that "the representatives of the Sunnis are also seeking to postpone the elections, where they face many problems in the areas they represent, the people of these areas are very angry with their representatives for their indifference to them and help them, especially that the war on Dahesh was mostly in their areas.
    "The second group, which seeks to postpone the elections are some of the large Kurdish parties, including the Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani," noting that "Barzani led through his dreams to hold a referendum secession to exacerbate the problems of the region with Baghdad and the region and the world and the Union of all against Barzani" . Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:26 am