Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Commerce: Registration of 251 national companies during last December

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Commerce: Registration of 251 national companies during last December Empty Ministry of Commerce: Registration of 251 national companies during last December

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2018, 4:11 am

Ministry of Commerce: Registration of 251 national companies during last December

The Department of Companies Registration in the Ministry of Commerce announced on Sunday that the departments of the department completed the establishment of 251 national companies and registration of 17 branches of a foreign company during last December. 
    The Director General of the registration of companies agency Abdul Aziz Jabbar said in a statement received by "Economy News", "The Chamber has issued several decisions concerning the amendment of corporate contracts were distributed between the increase of capital and the incorporation of accounts and liquidation of company accounts," adding that "was also documented 259 companies (443) Iraqi companies to the judicial investigator for violating regulations and instructions. " 
    He pointed out that the department has studied the final accounts of the national companies of (1014) national companies in addition to merging the accounts of 35 companies, increasing the capital of (20) companies, liquidating the accounts of (19) companies and amending the contract of one company and studying the accounts of offices and branches of foreign companies for 86 (309) and audit the arrival of (3645) and conduct (123) disclosure of companies in Baghdad and the provinces. 
    Jabbar noted that his department has ratified the minutes of the 237 founding meetings of the limited companies in addition to ratifying 38 minutes of meetings of the General Authority for Joint Stock Companies as well as approving the 935 resolutions of the Public Authority for Limited Companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:03 pm