Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Some border posts are outside the control of the government and are subject t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Parliamentary Economy: Some border posts are outside the control of the government and are subject t Empty Parliamentary Economy: Some border posts are outside the control of the government and are subject t

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2018, 9:06 am

Parliamentary Economy: Some border posts are outside the control of the government and are subject to parties

17:51 - 14/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    A member of the Parliamentary Investment and Economy Committee Burhan Mamouri, Sunday, the exit of some border crossings from the control of the federal government and submission to some parties and influential.
    Al-Maamouri said in a statement to the Agency that the "border crossings are suspected of corruption and the government does not control some of the ports completely control," pointing out that "the amounts that are collected from the ports go to the pockets of corrupt parties."
    He pointed out that "the majority of the parties involved in the imports of ports," noting that "changes in staff outlets do not rise to the responsibility of fighting corruption."
    He stressed the existence of "a big problem in the ports and was directed by the recommendations of the Committee on the funds that are collected and included within the state budget." Ending 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:11 am