Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia's intervention in the Iraqi market is strong

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia's intervention in the Iraqi market is strong Empty Russia's intervention in the Iraqi market is strong

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 3:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Russia's intervention in the Iraqi market is strong
    Iraqi government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said that Russia has an important role in the reconstruction of Iraq and that Russian companies can help in the investment operations in the Iraqi market.
    "Russia is an important country in the international community and has an active role in preparing for the restoration of stability in Iraq and supporting the Iraqi government in the reconstruction efforts," the Russian news agency Sputnik quoted him as saying. "Russian companies can also help in the investment process in the Iraqi market."
    "Russian companies can also participate in the conference of sponsoring countries of Iraq, which is scheduled to be held in Kuwait on February 12 and 14," the government spokesman said. "Iraq has discussed the list of participants with Kuwait.
    "All Russian companies involved in the energy, transportation, electricity, manufacturing, housing and water resources industries can play an active, important and leading role in this conference," he continued.
    "The donor countries and international organizations will participate in the conference in order to help Iraq," Foreign Ministry spokesman Khaled al-Jarallah told a press conference on January 9.
    "The conference will be held from Feb. 12 to 14 and will be extended to about 70 member countries of the international community, the region and countries interested in the Iraqi issue for the purpose of Iraq's reconstruction and investment," he added.
    "The Iraqi Ministry of Planning is responsible for preparations for the conference," he said, adding that "I have sent to the Kuwaiti authorities everything related to the vision of Iraq on the reconstruction and stability in the future, and the needs of Iraq in the construction Investment ".
    Iraq aims to return to normal life and restore the country's infrastructure after the devastating war that lasted for many years against the organization calling for the terrorist, while Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi recently announced on December 9 last defeat and final of the militants.
    As part of the country's international support, the World Bank recently increased its financial assistance to Iraq and agreed to provide additional assistance of $ 400 million plus $ 350 million from the emergency development project approved in July 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:48 am