Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr: Our withdrawal from the "Iraq Victory" is uncertain and negotiations are still ongoing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr: Our withdrawal from the "Iraq Victory" is uncertain and negotiations are still ongoing Empty Badr: Our withdrawal from the "Iraq Victory" is uncertain and negotiations are still ongoing

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 3:17 am

Badr: Our withdrawal from the "Iraq Victory" is uncertain and negotiations are still ongoing

12:03 - 15/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Badr Organization, on Monday, the continuation of negotiations between the Fath Alliance and the coalition of victory of Iraq, noting that its withdrawal from the latter is uncertain.
    The director of the information office of the organization Abu Jaafar al-Quraishi said in a statement to the information that "our withdrawal from the coalition of Iraq's victory is still not 100% sure."
    He added that "negotiations (between the two sides) are still going on until now," without giving further details.
    The leader of the Badr Organization Karim Nuri refused in a previous statement to / information / / confirm the withdrawal of his organization from the coalition, "Victory of Iraq," while confirming the existence of withdrawals of some factions without naming them
    The media sources revealed earlier the withdrawal of the Badr Organization and the movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq of the coalition, "Nasr Iraq" headed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, while no official announcement was issued. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:43 pm