Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is Sistani's opinion on electoral alliances?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is Sistani's opinion on electoral alliances? Empty What is Sistani's opinion on electoral alliances?

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 3:21 am

What is Sistani's opinion on electoral alliances?

08:47 - 15/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Al-Akhbar" on Monday, the position of fire of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr on electoral alliances as an "indirect translation" of the opinion of the religious authority of Mr. Ali Sistani.
    "There is a strong question" what is the opinion of Najaf, "the newspaper said in a report read by Al-Maaloumah, referring to the supreme religious authority represented by Mr. Sistani, especially that his clerics reject any" specific sectarian representation "that does not reflect the various Iraqi sects "He said.
    The newspaper added that "some go here, in explaining Sadr's fiery position, that it (an indirect translation of the opinion of the reference to what has happened), especially at the heart of the scene, and not far from the political corridors, "He said.
    The newspaper pointed out in its report that "Sadr's resentment of this alliance shares with many forces and currents, not only those who are outside, but also under his banner," pointing to "the existence of resentment of those close to Abadi to his last alliance." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 2:40 pm