Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: We have evidence condemning the Turkish consulate in Mosul with the fall of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: We have evidence condemning the Turkish consulate in Mosul with the fall of Empty Parliamentary Defense: We have evidence condemning the Turkish consulate in Mosul with the fall of

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 3:21 pm

Parliamentary Defense: We have evidence condemning the Turkish consulate in Mosul with the fall of the city in 2014

23:12 - 15/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow up ..
    A member of the parliamentary security and defense committee, Abdul Aziz Hassan, on Monday accused the Turkish consulate in Mosul of contributing to "supporting terrorism and helping to enter the organization of the criminal advocate to the city," he said.
    "Ankara contributed to the entry of an organization calling for Nineveh province in 2014," Hassan said in a televised statement. "The report of the fall of the city contains evidence and documents condemning the Turkish consulate in Mosul."
    It is noteworthy that the organization of a criminal advocate entered the province of Nineveh in June of 2014, after the collapse of a large Iraqi forces in the province, and the finger pointing at the time to politicians in the province.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:52 am