Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bank Al-Maghrib sells millions of dollars in the first working day with a new banking system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank Al-Maghrib sells millions of dollars in the first working day with a new banking system Empty Bank Al-Maghrib sells millions of dollars in the first working day with a new banking system

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:47 am

[size=30]Bank Al-Maghrib sells millions of dollars in the first working day with a new banking system[/size]
    16/01/2018 10:17 | Number of readings: 58
    font size:  Bank Al-Maghrib sells millions of dollars in the first working day with a new banking system Font_decrease  Bank Al-Maghrib sells millions of dollars in the first working day with a new banking system Font_enlarge
     Bank Al-Maghrib sells millions of dollars in the first working day with a new banking system Thumbnail.php?file=58ccf941_605630100
    Trend Press / Agencies
    The Central Bank of Morocco sold $ 3.5 million in its first bid to sell the US dollar under a new, more flexible exchange rate regime that began on Monday.

The central bank sold the dollar at a weighted average of AED 9.2307 while the lowest accepted price was 9.2304 dirhams.

The bank has raised $ 20 million, bringing the total bid to $ 3.5 million in offers between 9.2304 and 9.2310 dirhams per dollar.

Data for Thomson Reuters showed that the dirham was trading on the spot market at about 9.2380-9.2430.

The new system, aimed at maintaining Morocco's competitiveness and providing adequate foreign exchange reserves, expands the range of dirham versus hard currency trading to 2.5 percent, up and down from a reference price compared to the previous range of 0.3 percent, Reuters reported.

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 7:12 pm