Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Washington supports Abadi for a second term because of his consent to the deployment of US f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: Washington supports Abadi for a second term because of his consent to the deployment of US f Empty Report: Washington supports Abadi for a second term because of his consent to the deployment of US f

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 3:39 am

Report: Washington supports Abadi for a second term because of his consent to the deployment of US forces

10:48 - 16/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A Saudi report on Tuesday revealed US support for Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi for a second term because of his "cooperation" with the international coalition and his agreement to the deployment of US troops in Iraq.
    "The position of the international coalition led by Washington is no less influential in the question of who will be the next prime minister in Baghdad, for considerations directly related to the continuation of military and security support and facilitate the settlement of Iraqi debt and the strengthening of economic assistance," said the report, published by the newspaper "Al Watan" For the country. "
    He added that "Washington opposes the arrival of Amiri to the presidency of the government," asserting that "Americans are not enthusiastic about the return of al-Maliki, evidenced by the tendency of the US position and the international coalition to remain Abadi in a new presidency."
    The reports stressed that "Abadi has shown remarkable cooperation with the International Coalition during the war on the organization of a preacher, and his opposition to the use of military force in dealing with the file of the Kurdistan region, and stop the progress of popular mobilization forces in the city of Kirkuk, and approval of the deployment of US troops in the air base in this city. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:18 pm