Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

About Iraq .. The most serious news highlighted by the most important economic experts and warns of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

About Iraq .. The most serious news highlighted by the most important economic experts and warns of Empty About Iraq .. The most serious news highlighted by the most important economic experts and warns of

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 4:22 am

About Iraq .. The most serious news highlighted by the most important economic experts and warns of "collapse" or of a sudden event in five years

The most dangerous news to be highlighted by the most important economic experts and warns of 

2018/01/16 11:27

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - In a discussion between a group of important Iraqi competencies of non Altaschin in the political process , economic expert and co - author in the document Almnavsth Dr. Louay Khatib gave us these data: ⁃ deficit budgets: 20% ؜ continuous pace. 

⁃ Iraq's debt exceeded 80 billion dollars. 

⁃ Outstanding debt: $ 20 billion in 2022. 

⁃ Iraq's oil imports constitute 95% ؜ of the budgets and the value of imports after deducting the costs of the oil industry itself does not cover alone the salaries and allocations of personnel working millions and security and health and educational files. 

- The Federal Reserve of about 40 billion and decreasing while the value of the Iraqi dinar is also heading towards collapse.

⁃ Millions of workers working on the state's owners are unproductive and inefficient (while their salaries consume about 100% of the national product and often the state has to borrow to pay salaries of these cadres and in queues millions more demanding the employment of public owners). 

⁃ The population of Iraq is about 38 million people and will reach 52 million people for the years 2010-2030, 35% of which will remain unemployed and want jobs without any responsibility or production (salary from a job without a job in the public sector under convincing unemployment). 

⁃ Assuming that the oil commodity maintains its value on the global market or a huge development of alternative energy sources threatens that the oil is worthless waste that is not worth the cost of extracting it at any moment. 

⁃ Most of the neighboring countries do not want a strong or economically stable Iraq and will continue to invest in dismantling it.

⁃ Barons power in the valley and the people in another valley, and the sultan secured their savings outside Iraq to escape outside the country immediately after the collapse of the state. 

Therefore, if there is no real and rapid radical reform of professional leadership cadres, the uprising of the hungry will inevitably come within the next five years. 

These points are included by Dr. Khatib, let me add the following :. 

If the political elite and during the 14 years of joint work and four years of the current government could not find the lines of harmony between them to produce their political alliances and did not try only in the last week to close the date of alliances Do you think that this class capable of producing a vision capable of saving the country and itself from a hungry revolution Coming inevitably? 

Between me and you personally so many times I think of respecting myself and leaving the country definitively but I am ashamed of just thinking and holding the option of trying to be in a stream trying to avoid a disaster realized until the head of another disaster.
    Note: The content that is entitled (about Iraq .. The most dangerous news highlighted by the most important economic experts and warns of "collapse" or a sudden event in five years) was published first on the site (Iraq News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (about Iraq .. The most dangerous news highlighted by the most important economic experts and warns of "collapse" or a sudden event in five years) through its original source any news (Iraq).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm