Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araqchi: The next four months are crucial to the nuclear agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araqchi: The next four months are crucial to the nuclear agreement Empty Araqchi: The next four months are crucial to the nuclear agreement

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jan 2018, 2:44 am

[size=30]Araqchi: The next four months are crucial to the nuclear agreement[/size]
    17/01/2018 10:58 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Araqchi: The next four months are crucial to the nuclear agreement Font_decrease  Araqchi: The next four months are crucial to the nuclear agreement Font_enlarge
     Araqchi: The next four months are crucial to the nuclear agreement Thumbnail.php?file=2_718261214
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]TEHRAN (Reuters) - The United States believed Iran was in the strongest stages since the Islamic revolution, saying it had sought to oust Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power, Iran's deputy foreign minister and chief nuclear negotiator Abbas Araqchi said. A government allied to Iran came.[/rtl]
    [rtl]During his meeting with exporters of oil, gas and petrochemical products, Araqchi stressed that the nuclear agreement removed all obstacles to Iranian exports. There is no exception to this. He said that Iran has exported more than 40 billion dollars of oil this year, thanks to the nuclear agreement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Araqchi stressed that the next four months crucial to the nuclear agreement and Iran to strengthen its continuity during this period with European countries and countries of South-East Asia to strengthen the nuclear agreement, he said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He also said senior French officials, the German foreign minister and other prominent European figures would visit Iran in the next two months.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/201243.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:29 am