Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The composition continues to decline and falls 7% amid regulatory concerns

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The composition continues to decline and falls 7% amid regulatory concerns Empty The composition continues to decline and falls 7% amid regulatory concerns

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jan 2018, 2:59 am

The composition continues to decline and falls 7% amid regulatory concerns

Economy News _ Baghdad
     The currency has continued its sharp losses in the past 24 hours, falling more than 7 percent on Wednesday, amid concerns that regulators may tighten the screws on the currency, which has risen rapidly in the past year.
    The price of the world's largest and most popular currency fell to $ 10567 on the Luxembourg-based Stockmarket, near the six-week low of $ 10162 touched on last week. The session reached a high of $ 11794.07.
    And led to the formation of a wave of decline in digital currencies after reports that South Korea and China may prohibit currency trading, raising concerns that regulators launched a broader campaign on the currency.
    It fell 25 percent in Tuesday's session, marking the biggest daily drop in four months. The currency moved far below the peak of near $ 20,000 recorded in December when the digital currency rose nearly two thousand percent in the year.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:14 am