Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi directs the immediate investigation of the issuance of a book to the Secretariat of the Counci

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi directs the immediate investigation of the issuance of a book to the Secretariat of the Counci Empty Abadi directs the immediate investigation of the issuance of a book to the Secretariat of the Counci

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 2:07 am

[ltr]Abadi directs the immediate investigation of the issuance of a book to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers contrary to his directives[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-17 at 18:02 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Wednesday called for an immediate investigation into the circumstances of the publication of a book by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directing not to pay employees salaries to those who did not issue their electoral cards.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In a statement received by Mawazine News, the Prime Minister's Office said in a statement that "while renewing the invitation of citizens to receive the electoral card for its importance and to maintain the integrity of the electoral process from manipulation and the importance of conducting elections on time, .[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi said, according to the statement, "an immediate investigation into the circumstances of the issuance of a book from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers contrary to his directives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]A memorandum issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, signed by the Secretary-General of the Council, Mehdi Mohsen Al-Alak, stated that "all government departments should not pay the salaries of their employees and employees as a contract or daily wage until after To show them the electoral card, "noting that" this does not mean prejudice to their right not to participate in the elections. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The document stressed that "the election is optional and not mandatory and the right holder to go to the polls or not."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:03 am