Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education Minister calls on universities to distance themselves from electoral competition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education Minister calls on universities to distance themselves from electoral competition Empty Education Minister calls on universities to distance themselves from electoral competition

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 2:42 am

[size=30]Education Minister calls on universities to distance themselves from electoral competition[/size]
    18/01/2018 09:08 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Abdul Razzaq Al-Issa, on Wednesday, Iraqi universities to distance themselves from the electoral competition and not open the door to the auctions imposed by electoral propaganda, while considered the third round the most dangerous types of corruption.

"We went very carefully to save the universities from politicization, and then to free the university student from relying on the politician to succeed instead of studying and obtaining the education," al-Issa said in an article published by the official newspaper Al-Sabah.

He added: "Thus we have stood with all our will and concern against those who trade the fate of education and make the student waiting for a free success relying on the support of this politician or that, especially those that created the third-round exam, or demand the abolition of memorization of the restriction, a free success and corruption more dangerous than All kinds of corruption, because we will contribute to the graduation of doctors and engineers did not get a certificate of scientific effort, but with the support of this politician or that. "

"Therefore, in light of the political movement and electoral competition, we want the university to distance itself and not open the door to the auctions imposed by electoral propaganda, because it will cause monopolism on all aspects of life after the university destinies are electoral goods."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:11 am