Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Parliament receives a request for elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Parliament receives a request for elections Empty The Presidency of the Parliament receives a request for elections

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 2:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Presidency of the Parliament receives a request for elections
    MP for the National Alliance Abbas al-Bayati to submit a parliamentary request to make the process of voting on the date of the elections in secret.
    He said al-Bayati, on Thursday, that "a number of deputies from different blocs signed a request to make the vote on the date of the elections in secret to push the embarrassment," noting that "the request was handed to the Presidency and will be presented during the session."
    He added that "the parliament approves the date of the elections, which was approved by the government, but not the right to set another date to conduct otherwise," noting that "if the decision to postpone the decision will be back again to the government and the Electoral Commission to set another date, The House of Representatives later to ratify it. "
    "The National Alliance is sticking to the constitutional date for the elections on May 12 and rejects the postponement. The coalition of Iraqi forces envisages that it will achieve the majority by postponement," he said.
    The House of Representatives postponed its meeting yesterday for lack of quorum, while decided to include the election law and its date in Thursday's session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:06 pm