Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the Shiite house .. Only four big lists compete in the upcoming elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the Shiite house .. Only four big lists compete in the upcoming elections Empty In the Shiite house .. Only four big lists compete in the upcoming elections

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In the Shiite house .. Only four big lists compete in the upcoming elections
    Political sources revealed four major Shiite alliances will compete in the upcoming parliamentary elections, a coalition of victory under the leadership of the Prime Minister and a coalition of state law headed by Nuri al-Maliki and the Open Alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri, as well as the alliance led by the Sadrists led by Sadr's Moqtada al-Sadr.
    The sources, who refused to reveal themselves in statements to the "Journal News" on Thursday that the success of negotiations to form a bilateral alliance between the list of Abadi and the list of the stream of wisdom headed by Ammar al-Hakim, it became practical that only four Shiite lists are leading the electoral scene.
    The sources confirmed that the review of the parties and entities included in these four alliances, we find that the coalition of the rule of law and Fatah were purely Shiite, while the Alliance of victory some Sunni figures, while the alliance «Saron» formed by the Sadrist movement has included the civil trends that allied with the protest movement Over the last two years, most notably the Iraqi Communist Party
    The Sunni scene appears to be more visible, the Sunni sources say. None of the Sunni lists have been able to refine their alliances, so these coalitions have had a clear Sunni structure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:17 am