Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank adopts the establishment of an expanded investment fund to finance projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank adopts the establishment of an expanded investment fund to finance projects Empty The Central Bank adopts the establishment of an expanded investment fund to finance projects

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 3:07 am

The Central Bank adopts the establishment of an expanded investment fund to finance projects

08:28 - 18/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday the adoption of a project to establish a joint investment fund involving all government and private banks in order to provide large amounts to finance projects throughout the country.
    "The Central Bank is currently working on the project and is expected to start this year and establish a joint investment fund in which all government and private banks will participate, which will provide large sums of money to finance the project," the bank's governor Ali al-Alaq said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper. Investment projects ".
    Al-Alak added that "the bank continues efforts to support the country's financial and economic situation and improve it to serve the public interest as it played a major role during the economic crisis witnessed by the country because of the drop in oil prices."
    The project comes within the framework of the Government's special direction to encourage investment, especially that next month will see the launch of a donor conference in Kuwait, for the reconstruction of liberated Iraqi cities, with the participation of a large number of countries and specialized investment companies. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:55 am