Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German politician calls for the withdrawal of the ambassador in Tehran in protest against "espionage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German politician calls for the withdrawal of the ambassador in Tehran in protest against "espionage Empty German politician calls for the withdrawal of the ambassador in Tehran in protest against "espionage

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 3:22 am

[size=32]
    German politician calls for the withdrawal of the ambassador in Tehran in protest against "espionage"[/size]
    German politician calls for the withdrawal of the ambassador in Tehran in protest against "espionage Alammar

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

A member of the ruling Christian Democratic Union (CDU) party Mustafa Al-Ammar called for the withdrawal of the German ambassador in Tehran in protest against Iranian interference in German internal affairs.

Al-Ammar called for swift and decisive action in this regard, as well as an investigation with Iranian President Hassan Rowhani on espionage cases and the prosecution of those found to be internationally condemned, adding that "while we seek their nuclear support they are in turn destroying us by planting their spies in our government institutions."

"We held intensive discussions and discussions last year with the head of the Internal Intelligence Service, Hans George Messen, on the issue of espionage, and I am fully confident that my government will deal with this issue to ensure the security of Germany and not allow anyone who wants to destabilize it."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/16fd35f6-b30d-4bc0-9a52-0a476e8dfc7b

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:06 pm