Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain addresses Abadi on relations with the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain addresses Abadi on relations with the region Empty Britain addresses Abadi on relations with the region

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:38 am

Britain addresses Abadi on relations with the region
    January 18 2018 02:46 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haidar Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The British ambassador to Baghdad, John Wilkes, that his country will address Prime Minister Haider Abadi to find a close agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, between Britain rejects any demographic change in the disputed areas, without prior agreement between the governments of the Center and the region. 

"Britain welcomes the initiatives to solve the problems between Baghdad and Erbil," Wilkes told a news conference in Erbil, adding that "his country will address Prime Minister Haider Abadi with the aim of reaching an agreement soon." 

He added that "the ball now stadium Abadi, especially after the approval of the region to all demands on the ports and terminals of Arbil and Sulaymaniyah," noting that "the news that talk about the work of" Petroleum "in Kirkuk, where exaggerations, and the contract was not concluded between the company and the government Territory ". 

Wilkes stressed "the support of his country for companies wishing to work in Iraq," noting that "the number of companies in Iraq is 140 companies."

He added that "any demographic change in the disputed areas must be reached by agreement between Erbil and Baghdad, and should be resolved according to the Constitution," and called on the federal government to "abide by the IMF called on the share of the region of international aid and loans."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:58 am