Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The secret ballot failed to postpone the elections and the parliamentary session was adjourned to Sa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The secret ballot failed to postpone the elections and the parliamentary session was adjourned to Sa Empty The secret ballot failed to postpone the elections and the parliamentary session was adjourned to Sa

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 8:08 am

[size=30]The secret ballot failed to postpone the elections and the parliamentary session was adjourned to Saturday[/size]
    18/01/2018 04:58 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press - Baghdad

The Presidency of the Parliament raised the meeting to Saturday after the Council failed to achieve a quorum for a secret ballot to postpone the elections.
    A parliamentary source said that "the Council of Parliament raised its meeting to next Saturday after the invalidation of the secret ballot to postpone the date of elections because of the lack of quorum of deputies. Adding that "the number of voters was 123 deputies."
    And voted the House of Representatives in today's session in secret on the date of the next elections, while the withdrawal of the National Alliance deputies from the meeting.
    The head of the Liberal Bloc MP Diaa al-Asadi, in a joint press conference with the deputies of blocs and components of the coalition, "the coalition refused to vote secret on the date of elections," stressing the need to abide by the constitutional date. The House of Representatives held, earlier Thursday, a regular session chaired by Parliament Speaker, Salim Jubouri, and the presence of 260 deputies. C

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:00 am