Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: The demands of the declaration of emergency "the beginning of conspiracy" on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: The demands of the declaration of emergency "the beginning of conspiracy" on Iraq Empty Chihod: The demands of the declaration of emergency "the beginning of conspiracy" on Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 8:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Chihod: The demands of the declaration of emergency "the beginning of conspiracy" on Iraq
    In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  January 18, 2018

BAGHDAD / A deputy close to the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, the demands of some parties in the Union of Forces to declare a state of emergency for the purpose of postponing the elections as "the beginning of conspiracy" on Iraq, stressing that Parliament will reject such proposals in toto.
    MP Mohammed al-Sihod said in a press statement that "talking about the existence of mobility to introduce the emergency law or declare a state of emergency in the country the beginning of conspiracy on Iraq and its people and the political process as a whole," pointing out that "Iraq has gone through difficult circumstances than the current and more serious challenges, "He said.
    The Chihod said that "the House of Representatives will reject such proposals and invitations in full," stressing that "we will not care about betting on the international will because the will of Iraq above all those wills that want evil in Iraq."
    "The political process in Iraq is proceeding smoothly and naturally," he stressed, stressing that "there is no justification for an emergency or even postpone the elections."
    The MP of the Union of Forces Raad Dahlaki confirmed in a statement to the information on Wednesday the presence of the emergency law to include the presidency of Parliament, while called for Parliament Speaker Salim Jubouri to put the law and declare a "state of emergency" in the country, hinted at the existence of international support for that step.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:54 am