Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi launches an electronic window to run in his electoral list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi launches an electronic window to run in his electoral list Empty Abadi launches an electronic window to run in his electoral list

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 8:51 am

Abadi launches an electronic window to run in his electoral list

January 18 2018 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi launched an electronic window to present the candidacy of aspiring candidates for parliamentary membership through his list (victory).

Abadi launched an electronic window allowing those who wish to run in his electoral coalition to submit directly under several conditions, most notably that the candidate won the support of 500 people from voters in his city.

Abadi stressed that this window comes to achieve the principle of equal opportunity and in line with the sincere desire of the masses to choose the most efficient and the best and belief in the need to expand public participation in a way that meets the aspirations of our people in the liberation.

He added that the move also comes as a confirmation to fill positions according to the principle of the right man in the right place.

Candidates must also not be less than 30 years of age at the time of nomination. They should not be covered by the Accountability and Justice Act or any other law that replaces them and must have a minimum preparatory certificate or equivalent, and not be a member of the armed forces or Security institutions when nominated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:17 pm