Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Municipality announces the development and construction of 6 main streets in the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces -  Baghdad Municipality announces the development and construction of 6 main streets in the capital Empty Baghdad Municipality announces the development and construction of 6 main streets in the capital

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 1:51 am

[size=30]Baghdad Municipality announces the development and construction of 6 main streets in the capital[/size]
    18/01/2018 12:43 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    Baghdad Municipality announced the start of the work of developing and covering 6 main streets to facilitate the traffic and traffic within the municipality of Adhamiya.

A statement by the Directorate of Relations and Information in the Secretariat of Baghdad today received the "Trend Press" a copy of it, the Secretary of Baghdad and the agency of the memory of Aloush seen in a tour of the work carried out by the Department of projects in cooperation with the Department of the Municipality of Adhamiya to rehabilitate and develop and re-streets of Alsdah and Kuwait and Husseinieh Ansar and Balam and Corniche And electrical industries Balzairiya.

He added: "The work carried out by the concerned department in the manner of direct implementation and relying on self-effort included skimming and covering an area of ​​100 thousand m 2, of which 30 thousand m 2 and the remaining space under implementation and will be completed in the next few days."

He pointed out that "the development work also included maintenance of the side mold and remove the excesses on the sidewalks."

He pointed out that "the department has achieved advanced completion rates in the development and cover of the electrical industries street in Al-Waziriya between 305 and 303 with an area of ​​40 thousand square meters, including the entrances and exits of the industrial zone."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:37 am