Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria threatens to target Turkish aircraft if it penetrates airspace

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria threatens to target Turkish aircraft if it penetrates airspace Empty Syria threatens to target Turkish aircraft if it penetrates airspace

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 1:57 am

[size=30]Syria threatens to target Turkish aircraft if it penetrates airspace[/size]
    19/01/2018 10:19 | Number of readings: 8
    font size:  Syria threatens to target Turkish aircraft if it penetrates airspace Font_decrease  Syria threatens to target Turkish aircraft if it penetrates airspace Font_enlarge
     Syria threatens to target Turkish aircraft if it penetrates airspace Thumbnail.php?file=faysal_mekdad_2_745182908
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal al-Miqdad said on Friday that the Syrian authorities are ready to strike Turkish planes if they enter their airspace.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Syrian authorities threatened to strike Turkish aircraft in the event of storming the airspace and is preparing to attack the Kurdish forces controlling the area of ​​Afrin," said Meqdad, adding that "any attack on the area of ​​Afrin is hostile."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Syrian air defense forces have regained their full strength and are ready to destroy Turkish air targets in the skies of the Syrian Arab Republic. This means that if Turkish air strikes on Syria, it must not consider itself a picnic"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Turkey has announced for months that it will take out the armed forces of the Kurdish-supported units of the Kurdish people from Afrin because they see them as a branch of the Kurdistan Workers Party.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/201516.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:23 am