Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany defends Russia's "Northern Torrent 2"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany defends Russia's "Northern Torrent 2" Empty Germany defends Russia's "Northern Torrent 2"

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 2:16 am

Germany defends Russia's "Northern Torrent 2"

Germany defends Russia's "Northern Torrent 2" 5189
    Germany defends Russia's "Northern Torrent 2" Text Germany defends Russia's "Northern Torrent 2" Html Germany defends Russia's "Northern Torrent 2" Print
    Germany defends Russia's "Northern Torrent 2" Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News Baghdad:
    Germany considered that the European Commission's attempts to influence the project of the "North-2" pipeline to pump gas from Russia to Germany via the Baltic, contrary to European and international law.
    Germany stressed that the European Commission failed to show "a logical explanation that demonstrates the possibility of implementing the proposed amendments to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the Union in the energy sector."
    Berlin calls on the European Commission not to intervene in this project and to refrain from attempts to reformulate basic economic standards in line with foreign policy conditions.
    The European Commission considers that all pipelines coming from third countries to the European Union are subject to the rules of the so-called Third Energy Package, which prohibits the fuel seller and one-party carrier, and obliges him to involve a third party in pumping blue fuel through pipelines.
    The project "Northern Torrent 2" is supposed to build two pipelines to transport the gas pass pass of 55 billion cubic meters per year from Russia to Germany across the Baltic Sea. Gazprom's share in the project is 50%, and a consortium of 5 other European energy companies has a 10% stake in the project. The project cost about 9.5 billion euros.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:40 am